SURPRISE ME !

Wednesday, January 6, 2010



Hey...this is the only way I want to be in 2010!
Enjoying life, sharing with friends...life iz JUST art!


  


This is the Horn of Africa, Somalia

I have traveled to many parts of the world (Italy,France, Mexico,Caribbean,Greece) but never have I seen the continent of Africa. It is a deep longing that I've had for most of my life...my mind takes me there very often. Here are some of the beautiful scenes in life that we American's are missing:

 



 
I feel so very humbled by these breath-taking depictions! It reminds me that God is in the universe, details and without his spirit, there would be nothing like this! It is my intention to witness this place in the very near future...not sure when! But I've now planted the seeds in my mind.
 
While we have many beautiful places to see and visit in America, there is a whole other world outside of our existence. I believe that in order to become a whole person, one must experience and understand other places and cultures. I have always embraced this notion and will continue to do so in my life's work.



This is a West African Vegetarian dish...I want to taste this, don't you? It looks so good!

 


This African woman seems to be dancing for joy! I want to feel that...don't you?
Let's make this new decade, the beginning of a promise to ourselves. "Just living life to the fullest and being aware that life iz JUST art!"  What do you think?


No comments: